Sunday, February 13, 2011

Silk Road

Silk Road is located in the Vdara which is why this place is never crowded which gives you an even better reason to go here.  Silk Road serves up some delicious breakfast.  


Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes w/ Orange Blossom Syrup

Photobucket



These are not ordinary pancakes.  Just look at them.  You can't sit there and tell me that you are not going to like these pancakes after looking at that picture.  That is exactly how I felt the first time I saw a picture of these pancakes which eventually led me to stay at the Vdara and eat at Silk Road.  Great tasting pancakes with a lightness to them from the ricotta.  I almost forgot to mention that they have French Press Illy Coffee here.  Another great way to start your day at Silk Road. 



No comments:

Post a Comment