Monday, September 28, 2009

Bradley Ogden - Lounge Menu

I have always been interested in this place.  So I decided to try out the lounge before actually going to the restaurant.  Also, they supposedly make a great burger.

Unfortunately, I did not take a picture of our appetizer, Rock Shrimp Tempura.

The portion of this appetizer was huge.  A huge bowl of fresh and flavorful tasting shrimp.  Amazingly tasty and pretty cheap for around $15.

For the main course, I had to get the Steak Burger with French Fries and Salad. (as you can see, the empty bowl in the back was the rock shrimp :P)

Photobucket

This is really a great burger.  The meat itself was so flavorful, taste just like a beautifully aged steak.  And the bun was simply fantastic, soft and buttery and baked to perfection.  This is truly a top contender for the best burger in LV.  The salad and the fries were just okay, well actually the fries were sub par for my standards.  I have to say though, the only places I have had a better burger in LV are Guy Savoy, Daniel Boulud Brasserie and L' Atelier de Joel Rubuchon.  Only thing is those burgers are twice the price!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment