Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Hat

Okay, this is probably the thousandth time I have been to the LA institution, so I finally wanted to show some appreciation for the place.  It does not really need a review since almost everyone in LA knows what to expect, but screw it, I'll do one anyways.

Photobucket

The best thing to get if you are going with another person is a Pastrami Sandwich and an order of Chili Cheese Fries w/ Onion.


Photobucket

The pastrami is good for what it is and will match if not beat any fast food type pastrami.  Salty, juicy, and full of flavor.  Definitely a must order.  Get the bread extra grilled and crispy if you like a little bite in the bread.

Photobucket


As for the chili cheese fries, you have to add onion.  The crunch and the flavor only enhances the already epic chili cheese fries. Again, a decent chili cheese fries, although I have had better.  You can also skip the pastrami sandwich and just get the chili cheese fries and add onion and pastrami instead.  I have done that before but I really like my chili cheese fries and pastrami separate. Oh, and this bad boy is literally a mountain of fries, chili, cheese, and the optional onion.

Thanks The Hat, for serving Southern CA for all these years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment