Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pho 79

I have to say, I love Pho. A great Pho is like having sex with the Dahm triplets.

So let's just skip all the bullshit.

Pho 79 location I went to is the one right off Brookhurst and Hazard.

Of course I ordered a bowl of Pho, I'm not a complete fool. Not getting Pho is like going to Lombardi's and ordering the pasta. I will not be one of those people. Thank God.

So I got the PHO W/ FATTY BRISKET AND RARE BEEF

Photobucket

Now I always order the brisket because it is probably the fattiest meat you could put in Pho. The reason I do this is to make the broth extra special. Pho 79's broth is not bad, but I definitely have had better. I didn't say it was bad though, it was just average. They do give you a shitload of meat though, which is a plus. But in the end, there are a lot better places to go to.

Verdict: Broth is not that great, but it will make you full.

No comments:

Post a Comment