Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bouchon

Now I love Bouchon, especially for breakfast. The only other place I would go for breakfast in Vegas would be Tableau. But this is about Bouchon and that fuckin genius Thomas Keller.

More food less talk.

Okay so I forgot the name of this dish, but is basically a croque madame in a skillet. Same ingredients but cooked in a small iron skillet.

Photobucket

Absolutely loved it, but I think I would rather have the croque madame.


Next is the POMME FRITES.

Photobucket

Probably the best french fries in the world. I mean I have been to Les Halles in NY and thought those were the best, but the are just addict. I am fully but I can't stop eating them good. I want to stop eating them because I will have diarrhea tonight good.


Next is the FRENCH TOAST BREAD PUDDING STYLE.

Photobucket

This would be a really good dessert. However my only critique is that I would not want something so sweet for breakfast. Other may not have a problem with that, but it is just not my style. I want something rich and full of meat. But it is quite tasty, for a dessert.

Verdict: Bouchon is FUCKIN DELICIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment