Sunday, February 13, 2011

Postrio - Cafe Menu

On a recent trip to Vegas, I decided to visit one of my favorite places, Postrio at the Venetian.  This also happens to be one of my favorite Wolfgang Puck establishments and is a great start after the 3 1/2 hour drive from LA.  


This place just puts out great food and fairly reasonable prices.  I have had the burger here many times, so why not one more time.  By no means do I compare to the one they serve at Bradley Ogden, but this is one of the top burgers that is also consistent in the flavor department.


Prime Burger with Herb Fries





Photobucket

I can taste the Vermont cheddar from here.  Always a great choice with fresh produce and great beefy flavor.


Accompanying that was the....


Spinach Lasagna

Photobucket



I you are ever starving and want an unwanted satiety yet delicious entree, this is the meal for you.  So rich yet soooo tasty.  This thing was huge.  At first glance I thought to myself that the foundation of Venetian hotel was made from this brick of meat and pasta.  This is definitely a meal you could share with someone or just kill it yourself.  I did! Okay I didn't kill the whole thing but only because I ate earlier?


Always a great choice is Postrio.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment