Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Santouka Ramen

Okay, there is a debate on who has the best ramen in LA. I'm not going to get into it here, but some say that Santouka is in the running.

Here is the thing, Santouka and most of the other ramen places strayed away from the traditional way of making it and have now made it more flavorful and fatty. Needless to say, I love the new way.

This is just the SHOYU RAMEN W/ CHASHU.




Photobucket

I decided on the Shoyu Ramen instead of the Shio Broth to compare with other Shoyu Ramens. And I must say that it is a notch above most. Even though I believe the Shio Broth is the best product they have, the Shoyu Broth is excellent as well.

For all the Ramen connesuers, definitely check this place out.

The Ramen is OMG fuckin good.

Thanks and Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment