Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Capriotti's

I have always been a bit curious about Capriotti's so I finally got a chance to try it.  After seeing a bunch of these places in Las Vegas, I had to try it.  

After previewing the menu, I decided on grabbing a Capapastrami which consists of pastrami, coleslaw and russian dressing.  


Photobucket

The amazing thing about this sandwich, is that this was half of 20 inch sandwich for about $14.  The thing is monstrous and could barely choke down half.  The sandwich really is tasty for what it is and the russian dressing really makes the sandwich.  The bread is solid but nothing to write home about.  The pastrami was decent and the culmination of the ingredients made it a very satisfying sandwich.  I would definitely come back to grab another one.





No comments:

Post a Comment