Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sprinkles Cupcakes

I know, I should be shunned from society. I really can't stand these cupcakes but this was a favor for a friend. I don't really get the whole cupcake fad, it really is stupid. My theory is that once a Paris Hilton eats or buys something, all drones follow.

Unfortunately I am now a victim of this theory, or at least I am feeding the beast.

The worst part is I had to wait in line for about 15 minutes for these stupid fuckin cupcakes with a bunch of the most phony and pretentious people on earth.

I don't even remember which ones I got but the only ones I sort of liked were the peanut butter and the red velvet.

Photobucket

The red velvet was light and had a bitter chocolate tasty along with some cream cheese topping. The peanut butter was nice but I feel I can make these at home better.

I will never again wait in line or purchase these overhyped and overpriced cupcakes in my life. The worst part, even though the money did not come out of my pocket, was I still felt ripped off paying almost $4.00 a pop for them. I would much rather buy a cake at a nice bakery with banana and butter cream than spend another dime on these.

God I can't stand the people ordering there as well. Bringing their whole family, taking an hour and a half choosing cupcakes like its a wedding ring. "Do you think Lisa wants some?" "Which ones do you think she likes?". How about she wants the hurry the fuck up ones!!!

Never again. Especially for average tasting cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment