Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pho 2007

So this place opened up in 2007 hence the name. I have been to the one in Rowland Heights for Pho and did not care for it. It was a little spicy and the broth was just weak for my taste. Another location opened up in Chino Hills and decided to have another go at it.

No Pho this time though.

I order the CHARBROILED PORK CHOP and the FRIED RICE W/ CHARBROILED PORK.

Photobucket

The charbroiled pork chop is probably just as good as any other place that serves it and same goes for the charbroiled pork. What I like about this place is that they give you two pork chops for about 6 bucks. Definitely a plus, but the Pho sucks there. Fried rice was just okay, although it could be that I am not a huge fan of Vietnamese fried rice. (too sweet)

Verdict: Get the charbroiled pork chop and whatever you do, don't get the Pho.

No comments:

Post a Comment