Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bouchon pt. 3

I told you I go to Bouchon a lot for breakfast.

So here we go, no BS this time.

Started off with some STRAWBERRY FILLED BEIGNETS.

Photobucket

These are just fuckin great. I don't care if it is not a traditional beignet, this shit is so fuckin good. Along with the cheese danish and the strawberry croissant are probably my three favorite pastries at Bouchon.

Next I got the SMOKED SALMON BAGUETTE W/ CHIVE CREAM CHEESE, CAPERS, AND RED ONION.

Photobucket

God damn, even this shit was fuckin great. It was just smoked salmon on a baguette with cream cheese. But it was flavor of the smoked salmon and the quality baguette that they give you. The chive cream cheese also made it's presence felt as well. Just beautifully married flavors together.


Verdict: You Already Know

No comments:

Post a Comment