Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bouchon pt. 2

Like I said, we go to Bouchon a lot for breakfast. I am telling you everytime we go it is $40 a person tax and tip included.

Blah Blah Blah, I know you're thinking, will this guy shut the fuck up already and show some pictures and talk about food.

So here we go.

This particular time we went was for Brunch so the menu is has more than the normal number of dishes. Highly recommend the brunch so you can get chicken and waffles.

So I decided to get the KOBE BEEF BURGER W/ HOMEMADE ONION RING AND AOILI. Oh yeah, it also has bacon and some sort of cheddar cheese.

Just look at that fucker!!! 8O
Photobucket

Now thats a burger!!!
Photobucket

Okay, I have eaten my fair share of burgers, but let me tell you this is the best burger I have ever eaten. Hands Down. You can quote me on this. I am not sure if this was a one time deal because it was a special on the chalkboard. Even still, fuckin crack.

Next is the CROQUE MADAME. (basically a ham sandwich with a fried egg and covered with mornay sauce. Served with POMME FRITES.

Photobucket

This dish is a classic. Even better because it comes with those POMME FRITES that will change your life. Both are great. Together and it is heaven.


Although I did not take a picture of the CHICKEN AND WAFFLES, I will review it anyways.

The chicken was just roasted chicken. But let me tell you, once you put that sauce that comes on the side, it changes the whole complex of the dish. It turns the ordinary well cooked roasted chicken into an excellent dish. Not to mention the very light and fluffy sourdough waffles. The tahitian vanilla butter also adds more heavenly aspects of the dish. Great, just great.


Verdict: GO HERE FUCKIN DEILICIOUS



No comments:

Post a Comment