Monday, September 28, 2009

Bouchon pt. 5

I simply love Bouchon for breakfast.  I have had almost every dish there and now look foward to the brunch specials.  There was a small 10 minute wait like always during brunch.

They start you off with some bread.  I don't what you call this type bread but it tastes like baugette to me.

Photobucket


I decided to order the special of the day which was Truffled Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon Lardons.

Photobucket

Yet again another winner.  While the dish was rather heavy for breakfast, I thought the flavor was great.  The whole entire dish was filled with truffle.  The dish came out to $25 which most of the cost was probably the truffle itself.  I love truffle, and there ground the truffle so that it infused the cream and cheese sauce so that every bite was full of that flavor.  Served with their addictive pomme frites and I was stuffed.  Another great way to start the day, with a great breakfast at Bouchon.



No comments:

Post a Comment