Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brent's Deli

Let me tell you about my favorite sandwich in LA.  Not Langer's, not Bay Cities, not Porto's.  Brent's Deli.  Why? Because I said so and it is my decision.  And because of their...


Black Pastrami Reuben

Photobucket



Best sandwich in LA. PERIOD. End of discussion as far as I am concerned.  Moist, flavorful pastrami, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, russian dressing on grilled rye bread.  Come on.  Make sure to get your sauerkraut grilled too.  So much better. Comes with steak fries and coleslaw but who cares.  


Get this sandwich now and then send me presents for introducing the 8th wonder of the world.  I like Illy coffee and Chimay beer.  


But seriously, go and get this sandwich. Don't forget too, get the sauerkraut grilled.   

No comments:

Post a Comment